We are looking for an energetic, hard working person to join our great team at R. A. Wood Associates. The position is for an RF Technician to support RF and Microwave testing and tuning of production assemblies at our facility. In particular, someone experienced in RF and microwave testing, and tuning under a microscope for performance to meet various requirements is needed. Familiarity with RF test parameters and test equipment is desired. A 2-year Electronics Engineering Technician Associates Degree is a prerequisite.
- Familiarity with RF and microwave equipment, testing and techniques.
- Experience working with and repairing surface mount components under a microscope.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience tuning for electrical performance by trimming circuit board traces is a “plus”.
- 2 Year Electronics Engineering Technician Associates Degree.
- Soldering certification or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with computer automated testing desired.
- Computer, experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Understanding of S-Parameters desired.
- Experience with Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, and other RF/Microwave test equipment.
- Pay will be commensurate with experience.
- Health, dental insurance.
- 401k with up to 4% match, profit sharing.
- Flexible work schedule.